Dear Friends,
I am excited and honored to join the Northville community as your new Superintendent. The bridge shared here was posted on the NCSD High School Student Artwork page. It is lovely and made me think about bridges as symbols for crossing over, connecting, and transitioning. My husband, Steve, and I crossed a bridge years ago when we left our home in upstate New York. In early June, we crossed a bridge on our return upstate to Northville.
I know that members of the Northville community are connected by a common goal -- supporting children’s well-being and academic success. I look forward to joining staff, administrators, families, community, and the Board to continue the excellent work and achievements that have been realized to date.
As I transition into my new role over the summer months, I look forward to meeting as many of you as possible. Building relationships is a primary goal as I become immersed in the culture of Northville. Please join me for a conversation by filling out and submitting the form at this link. You may select in-person or Zoom early evening options.
Thank you for your support as we begin our journey together.
In collaboration and joy,
Dr. Sarah A. Chauncey, DPS-IM
Superintendent of Schools
schauncey@northvillecsd.org
518-863-7000 x4120
Superintendent of Schools
schauncey@northvillecsd.org
518-863-7000 x4120
STRENGTHS: IDEATION ~ STRATEGIC ~ LEARNER ~ FUTURISTIC ~ INPUT
Graduates of Northville Central School District are
engaged critical thinkers and accomplished decision makers.
